Saturday, April 3, 2010

Away Too Long

Oh my, I have been away far too long. I can't even believe it is April and tomorrow is Easter Sunday. Where does the time go? (no snarky comments about the t.v. watching)

I think I had a total mental block and freaked a little when I read somewhere that a particular author doesn't believe in blogging unless he has something important to share with others. I never thought about anyone else when I started this blog. Should I only blog if it is a worthy topic for others to read? Who gets to decide this?

So I have decided to enlighten the world with only words of wisdom from now on -

Yeah right! If I had any words of wisdom, I would probably follow them and become a better person, but to be honest I am kinda happy with who I am, so I think I will leave well enough alone. For now, you'll just have to settle for my ramblings about unfinished manuscripts (I got 2 now), unfinished writing workshops (got several of those too), and the unfinished laundry (there is always going to be unfinished laundry!).

Speaking of unfinished manuscripts - I have a completed first draft of a romance short story and it is in front of my very awesome critique partners. Assuming they don't tell me it is complete crap - I will submit the query and synopsis by the end of the month.

I am truly excited to see something get out the door - even if it is only a short.

Happy writing and cheers to getting something out the door!

M

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what I'll post until I'm halfway through it :-)

    ReplyDelete